Freshman Convocation 2020
Sunday, August 16, 2020, 4:00 pm at Popejoy Hall
Freshman Day is a UNM event which is intended to welcome incoming students and their families to the University Community. Freshman Day includes: the Freshman Convocation, a reception immediately following the ceremony, and classroom tours with class crawl.
Freshman Day recognizes all of our incoming freshmen, introduces them and their families to the University administrators, faculty and staff, all of whom have been preparing for this day for a long time. The University wants our incoming students to know that they are about to enter a new phase in their lives, an academic adventure, which will prepare them to lead a rewarding and fulfilling life. We also would like the community of citizens of New Mexico to know that they are welcome on this campus, that we expect to partner with the family to ensure student success, and that the University values the family and does not seek to separate students from their familial, cultural, and communal roots.
- Use the “Click Here” Button below to start the order process.
- Click on the venue, enter promo code Freshman and click “Go”.
- Click on “Find Tickets”
- Enter the number of guest tickets you are requesting and click “Add to cart”.
- Please verify that the number of seats is correct, and click “CHECKOUT”.
- Register as a new user with UNM Ticketing Services and proceed through checkout.
- You will receive an email with your guest tickets attached. Please print the attached tickets and give them to your guests.
- You also have the option to display your tickets via you mobile device. Open the email with the attached Print At Home PDF and display the barcode to the ticket attended.